Splashblog Error : 65535 An unknown error occured

  • Tolga Ulas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi,

      Very nice service however i am having problem.

      I have i-mate smartflip (Qtek 8500, aka HTC startrek) smartphone with
      WM5.

      I installed splashblog v2.04b1 about 2 weeks ago. It initially
      performed well over my gprs account and activesync connection. however
      after a couple successfull synchs, recently when i am trying i am
      receiveing "An unknown error occured (65535)".

      Can you help me?

      Thank you very much

      Tolga.