Re: [SplashData] Transferring SplashMoney from 1 PDA to Another
- If you are using the same username for your new handheld, you just need to
HotSync it with your computer for everything to transfer automatically.
If you are using a new user name, the easiest thing may be to just open
SplashMoney on the desktop and select the old user from the pull-down menu.
Then, Select All (Ctrl-A) and Copy (Ctrl-C).
Then switch to your new user name and Past (Ctrl-V). Then HotSync and the
data should synchronize. If not, change the SplashMoney conduit to desktop
To do this:
1. Click the HotSync icon in the system tray on the lower right hand side of
your windows desktop, and select Custom.
2. A list of conduits will appear.
3. Double-click the SplashMoney conduit and choose desktop overwrites
handheld, then click OK.
4. Perform a hotsync. This will move all the data (and password) from the
desktop to the handheld.
On 6/1/06 12:41 AM, "lamromy" <lamromy@...> wrote:
> How do you transfer SplashMoney from 1 PDA to another ? I am getting
> a second hand Sony Clie TH55 to replace my 5 year old Sony Clie N760C
> whose charger just died on me. I am left with a working N760C set,
> but unable to recharge it so just hanging on to the remaining battery
> In the meantime, I am updating all my accounts on the desktop version
> and unable to do a hotsync due to very low level of battery left in my
> Another question I have is, does SplashMoney works in landscape mode
> on a Clie TH55 ? If yes, how to invoke it ?
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]