Re: [SplashData] Transferring SplashMoney from 1 PDA to Another

  • SplashData
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      If you are using the same username for your new handheld, you just need to
      HotSync it with your computer for everything to transfer automatically.

      If you are using a new user name, the easiest thing may be to just open
      SplashMoney on the desktop and select the old user from the pull-down menu.

      Then, Select All (Ctrl-A) and Copy (Ctrl-C).

      Then switch to your new user name and Past (Ctrl-V). Then HotSync and the
      data should synchronize. If not, change the SplashMoney conduit to desktop
      overwrites handheld.

      To do this:
      1. Click the HotSync icon in the system tray on the lower right hand side of
      your windows desktop, and select Custom.
      2. A list of conduits will appear.
      3. Double-click the SplashMoney conduit and choose desktop overwrites
      handheld, then click OK.
      4. Perform a hotsync. This will move all the data (and password) from the
      desktop to the handheld.

      -Justin
      SplashData