Re: [SplashData] Re: Minor SplashPhoto request

  • Bill Gamble
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      Do you plan on continued development of Splashphoto, or will all your
      efforts in this area now be centered on Splashblog?
      ______
      Bill
      Try Spam Interceptor
      http://si20.com/?ref=117

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
        Yes, we plan on continued development of SplashPhoto. There are
        certainly some similarities between SplashPhoto and SplashBlog, and
        we have even thought about how they might be merged. But right now,
        they are separate products we will continue to support, moving forward.