Address book Link

  • peterayton
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10 11:11 AM
      Hi I am new to this list. Just wondered if splahphoto can link to palm
      addressbook, like Sony Clie to PGP.
      I have NR70 and prefer Splashphoto for viewing photos.
      Regards Peter
    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10 2:34 PM
        Hi Peter,

        That's a great idea that we'll consider. (I'll add it to our feature request
        list, which we definitely consider when we work on new upgrades.)

        SplashPhoto does not currently link to the address book on the Clié.

        Thanks for using SplashPhoto.

        Regards,

        Blaine
        SplashData

        On 10/10/02 11:11 AM, "peterayton" <peterayton@...> wrote:

        > Hi I am new to this list. Just wondered if splahphoto can link to palm
        > addressbook, like Sony Clie to PGP.
        > I have NR70 and prefer Splashphoto for viewing photos.
        > Regards Peter

      • peterayton
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 10 4:00 PM
          Thanks Blaine
          I Use AddressPlus on my Clie it offers some good features. If you could lin=
          with it , it would be ideal.
          Regards Peter
          --- In SplashData@y..., SplashData <info@s...> wrote:
          > Hi Peter,
          >
          > That's a great idea that we'll consider. (I'll add it to our feature requ=
          est
          > list, which we definitely consider when we work on new upgrades.)
          >
          > SplashPhoto does not currently link to the address book on the Clié.
          >
          > Thanks for using SplashPhoto.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Blaine
          > SplashData
          >

          > On 10/10/02 11:11 AM, "peterayton" <peterayton@x...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi I am new to this list. Just wondered if splahphoto can link to palm
          > > addressbook, like Sony Clie to PGP.
          > > I have NR70 and prefer Splashphoto for viewing photos.
          > > Regards Peter

          s/

        • Craig C. Sherman
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11 12:40 PM
            I would definitely agree! I use ActionNames and would think this
            would be a great add on to it. Especially if we could view a
            thumbnail of the photo next to the list name. Wouldn't that be
            kewl!!!

            Craig

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/term=
            > s/

          • Gerald L. Rankin
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 11 3:30 PM
              I Vote for DateBk5!

              By the way is any body else using  "SplashShopper"?
              I seem to be the only one posting any files.
              Be nice to see some other list.
              If any one wants it my groceries list is 300+ stiill a work in porgrass.

              Craig C. Sherman wrote:
              I would definitely agree!  I use ActionNames and would think this
              would be a great add on to it.  Especially if we could view a
              thumbnail of the photo next to the list name.  Wouldn't that be
              kewl!!!

              Craig
              --- In SplashData@y..., "peterayton" <peterayton@x> wrote:
              > Thanks Blaine
              > I Use AddressPlus on my Clie it offers some good features. If you
              could lin=
              > with it , it would be ideal.
              > Regards Peter
              > --- In SplashData@y..., SplashData <info@s...> wrote:
              > > Hi Peter,
              > >
              > > That's a great idea that we'll consider. (I'll add it to our
              feature requ=
              > est
              > > list, which we definitely consider when we work on new upgrades.)
              > >
              > > SplashPhoto does not currently link to the address book on the
              Clié.

              > > Thanks for using SplashPhoto.
              > >
              > > Regards,
              > >
              > > Blaine
              > > SplashData
              > >

              > > On 10/10/02 11:11 AM, "peterayton" <peterayton@x> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Hi I am new to this list. Just wondered if splahphoto can link
              to palm
              > > > addressbook, like Sony Clie to PGP.
              > > > I have NR70 and prefer Splashphoto for viewing photos.
              > > > Regards Peter

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/term=
              > s/

              Sincerely,

              Gerald L. Rankin   <http://www.glrankin@...>

              Email Scanning by Norton AntiVirus

              NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER(S):Pursuant to US Code,Title 47,Chapter 5,
              Subchapter II,227,any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent to
              this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount
              of $500 US.

            • sewarda
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 12 3:59 AM
                Yes I use splashshoper in fact along with splashid they are two of
                the most used applicaitons. The primary reason for this is the
                desktop companion apps.

                The lists I use most are :
                * Groceries
                * Home/Improvement Supplies
                * Plants/Landscaping wish list
                * Travel Checklist
                * Moovies
                * School Supplies

                Improvments/Enhancements I'd like to see :
                * Duplicate button on Palm app
                * Type ahead lookup with new button that uses
                the partial entry if not matched
                * Beam Sync (thanks for Beam!!)
                * Import/Compare for synching/merging lists on desktop
                * Calculator or equation entry on palm side for cost
                * Price compare feature for different units

                Andrew