splashblog: Possible bug on website?

  • dkafrissen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Greetings,

      When I attempt to manage photos from my treo 650 and log in, I am
      brought to the admin page for someone else's blog.
    • Todd Schomer
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        Hi, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you explain what you're doing,
        and where (handheld/website) so I can check it out? You mention
        you're managing photos from your Treo 650, then say you're on an
        admin page, which is the web. I took a look at logging into the web
        admin and that seems to be working okay for me. If you want to send
        me your BlogURL, I'll test your login to see how it's working.

        Thanks,

        Todd Schomer
        SplashData

        On Nov 1, 2005, at 7:27 AM, dkafrissen wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > When I attempt to manage photos from my treo 650 and log in, I am
        > brought to the admin page for someone else's blog.
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > Visit your group "SplashData" on the web.

      • dkafrissen
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
          I am able to reproduce it. I will send you email.

          --- In SplashData@yahoogroups.com, Todd Schomer <tschomer@s...>
          wrote:

          > Hi, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you explain what you're
          doing,
          > and where (handheld/website) so I can check it out? You mention
          > you're managing photos from your Treo 650, then say you're on an
          > admin page, which is the web. I took a look at logging into the
          web
          > admin and that seems to be working okay for me. If you want to
          send
          > me your BlogURL, I'll test your login to see how it's working.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Todd Schomer
          > SplashData
          >
          > On Nov 1, 2005, at 7:27 AM, dkafrissen wrote:
          >
          > > Greetings,
          > >
          > > When I attempt to manage photos from my treo 650 and log in, I am
          > > brought to the admin page for someone else's blog.
          > >

          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >
          > > Visit your group "SplashData" on the web.

          Service.