missing pix

  • Roger Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      I popped a pix of OJ simpson up on my Splashblog via computer. But it won't download to my handheld. In fact, I tried to pix of OJ and both would not transfer over to my Treo.

      My question is: Does Splashdata hate OJ Simpson?

      No Seriously, why wouldn't the pix tranfer? I can see it fine on my computer.

      Just a Pilgrim,
      Roger

      P.S.: I DO hate OJ.
      http://www.splashblog.com/Memecule/default.aspx?albumid=All&pageno=1&preview=100283

    • Todd Schomer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hi Roger, thanks for letting us know. We seem to have a slight
        disconnect somewhere in the database. We noticed the same thing with
        a few of our own blogs. It doesn't appear to be losing images. It's
        just not delivering them, for some reason. We are looking into it...
        Don't worry, we find your blog to be one of the more entertaining
        ones out there (e.g. Rule #11), so we will get it back up and running!