Re: [SplashData] Re: Splash Money and PayPal

  • SplashData
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
      Antoine

      Thanks for the suggestion. We may be able to match transactions on QIF
      import in a future version.

      --Justin
      SplashData

      On 3/31/05 7:06 PM, "Antoine Wright" <twizza3@...> wrote:

      > Koolbeans. Thanks anyway.
      >
      > If I could suggest one thing that really should be there, it would be
      > great that if when you import a QIF (or similar file) into SM that it
      > would not create duplicates. I spent a ton of time getting those dupes
      > out. But I am liking SM. I may just move banks just to play with the
      > wireless features.
      >
      > --- In SplashData@yahoogroups.com, SplashData <moderator@s...> wrote:
      >> > Hi Antoine
      >> >
      >> > Thanks for contacting us. Evidently, PayPal does not support Direct
      > Connect
      >> > banking at this time. If they add this service in the future, we
      > will see if
      >> > SplashMoney can support them.
      >> >
      >> > --Justin
      >> > SplashData

      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299nstr6/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=grou
      >>> > >
      > ps/S=1707367835:HM/EXP=1112328994/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netf

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > *
      > *
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • Antoine Wright
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23 3:36 PM
        Hello;
        I found this old topic and since I ran into a PayPal issue today with
        SM, I thought that I would stay on this thread and ask.

        I just downloaded my complete summary of transactions from PayPal and
        as a QIF and then imported them into SM under a PayPal account.
        However, in doing so, the balance was off by $10,000. Now, I don't do
        that much thru PayPal, but the discrepancy was a bit disturbing. Is
        there any reason why PayPal would see a different ending balance than
        what I have reported in PayPal?
      • SplashData
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 25 9:24 AM
          Was the beginning balance correct?

          I have not personally seen any problems importing PayPal data. Did you use a
          QFX or QIF statement download?

          --Justin
          SplashData