Re: SplashMoney Sync with 2 computers

  • chicagobassguy
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2004
      Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and it didn't work.. :(

      Peter

      --- In SplashData@yahoogroups.com, SplashData <moderator@s...> wrote:
      > Hi Peter
      >
      > Thanks for the reply. You said that you put the SplashMoney conduit
      in the
      > Disabled Conduits folder, but since you don¹t really need it at all
      on the
      > Mac, please try just deleting it entirely.
      >
      > If that does not make a difference, let me know.
      >
      > --Justin
      > SplashData
      >

      > On 8/30/04 7:30 AM, "chicagobassguy" <tambroni@h...> wrote:
      >
      > > It's not working :)... I'll enter a new transaction...sync to my
      mac
      > > (with conduit disabled)...sync to my pc with conduit enabled...
      > > New transactions are not showing up in Quicken. I'm using
      > > SpMoney 3.01..
      > > Any ideas?
      > >
      > > Thank you!
      > >
      > > Peter
      > >
      > > --- In SplashData@yahoogroups.com, SplashData

      > > describe if the

      > > Mac OS X PowerBook
      > > as I want to sync
      > > the conduit in
      > > transaction show up
      > > synced? Is there a
      > > have to

      > > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129c6kqp0/M=298184.5285298.6
      > > 392945.3001176/D=grou
      > >>> > >
      > > ps/S=1707367835:HM/EXP=1093831626/A=2319501/R=0/SIG=
      > > 11tq0u909/*http://www.netf

      > > Unsubscribe>
      > > of Service

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1290qlidj/M=298184.5285298.6392945.300117
      6/D=grou

      ps/S=1707367835:HM/EXP=1093962737/A=2319501/R=0/SIG=11tq0u909/*http://
      www.netf
      > > lix.com/Default?mqso=60185353&partid=5285298>
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > > *
      subject=Unsubscribe>
      > > *
      Service

    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 13, 2004
        Hi Peter

        To properly test this, you need to create a new transaction, sync with the
        Mac, and then sync with the PC.

        You may be hoping that old transactions already entered will sync with the
        PC, which won't happen once you have done HotSync already, because the data
        will no longer be flagged as new data.

        --Justin
        SplashData

      • chicagobassguy
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 17, 2004
          Thanks... I just followed your directions and it did not work....I entered =
          a new
          transaction,synced with mac then with pc.. opened quicken 2004 and there wa=
          s not a new,
          flagged transaction in quicken.. oh well... I guess just sync to pc first..=
          . does this sound
          like a bug? I did remove the conduit on the mac..

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 27, 2004
            HI Peter

            Further investigation shows that it is in fact the Backup conduit that is
            preventing this from working at this time.

            As a workaround until we get this fixed, you¹ll have to turn off the Backup
            conduit in order to allow the SplashMoney data to transfer to the Windows
            machine after doing a synch with the Mac.

            -Justin
            SplashData

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 27, 2004
              Gotcha.. had a hunch it might be that.. Thanks for your work and attention =
              to my little
              dilemma!

              --
              ~-->=