Type ahead improvement

  • gregvalure
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      It would be helpful if the type-ahead feature stored the last-used or
      most-used entry for each letter rather than guessing from an
      alphabetical list.

      I suggest this because in SplashMoney, there's some transactions I
      enter fairly regularly, but there are others that I've entered in the
      past that were one off transactions and come before it alphabetically.
      In one instance it doesn't guess right until the third word, so I can
      either enter it by hand until that point, or I can enter a couple of
      letters, select the from the second word to the end, enter another
      letter, select from the the third word to the end, and enter another
      letter to get it right. Even a last-used algorithm would make this
      much easier.