trial download issues

  • kretchmer11
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      I've just downloaded the trial version of splashphoto. It looks
      like the program properly loaded to the handheld. It would seem
      that it should also have loaded a desktop version, or something like
      that, to go get, and process, photos. No such download occurred. A
      check of programs reveals absolutely no reference to splashphoto
      anywhere on the PC and an enfish and windows searched revealed
      nothing.

      Did I do something wrong in the download? Or have I missed
      something obvious?

      kretchmer11
    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Hi,

        It's possible you may have downloaded the .zip file that only contains the
        PRC.

        Please download the Windows file (if you're on Windows) here:

        http://www.splashdata.com/SplashPhoto/download.htm

        Regards,

        Blaine