Medical Images update

  • Michael LaFleur
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2002
      I have updated the archive as requested. Any
      submissions related to medical topics are welcome. I
      have two questions for other SplashPhoto users:

      1. Is there a demand for 320x320 hi-res photos yet? I
      know the new Tungsten is hi-res, but am not sure how
      legible photos with labels would be (ie- would the
      text still have to be added last?).

      2. Are there any other PDA photo archives out there? I
      would like to see nature scenes, travel photos,
      medical injuries, and other fun/educational stuff.
      "Webshots for Palm" would be nice to see.
      (www.webshots.com)

      PDA Medical Images archive is at:

      http://www.geocities.com/lafleur911/pdaphotos.html

      Thanks,