Problem with QIF files

  • Susan Midlarsky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Hi there,

      The developer of Jabp discovered the problem with the QIF output from
      Splashmoney. To quote him:

      "The problem is that the QIF file is, strictly speaking, badly
      formatted. That's because some of the dates are in the form Dx/xx/xxxx
      and not Dxx/xx/xxxx. Where the month is less than 10, it should appear
      with a leading space or zero. Jabp expects dates according to the
      strict QIF standard and that's why it crashed."

      I wondered if this were the case. Can you please fix Splashmoney
      export from desktop ASAP to conform to this standard, or give me a
      good workaround for this, as I cannot wait months for this change to
      appear in a new release?

      Thank you,
      Susan