Re: [SplashData] Error message

  • SplashData
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
      Good news. We were able to reproduce a crasher and have fixed the problem.
      We'll release 2.91 shortly.

      Regards,

      Blaine

      On 3/31/03 6:49 PM, "Susan Midlarsky" <susanrm@...> wrote:

      >> Ok, thanks for the report. Can you reproduce it Susan?
      >
      > I really don't want to - crashes are no fun! ;-) But will let you
      > know if it happens again. It was after entering a bunch of
      > transactions after paying bills today.
      >
      >> Did you by chance write down the error?
      >
      > No, sorry, but I will if it happens again.
      >
      > Susan

    • yaarai
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
        I have experienced a "memory chunk" error crash with a "reset"
        button that didn't work. This occured while switching to SplashMoney
        from another application by using one of my hard buttons (I
        reassigned my "To Do" button to SplashMoney). This has only happened
        once. Is this the error that you were referring to that will be
        fixed in 2.91?

        Yaara

        --- In SplashData@yahoogroups.com, SplashData <info@s...> wrote:
        > Good news. We were able to reproduce a crasher and have fixed the
        problem.
        > We'll release 2.91 shortly.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Blaine
        >

        > On 3/31/03 6:49 PM, "Susan Midlarsky" <susanrm@m...> wrote:
        >
        > >> Ok, thanks for the report. Can you reproduce it Susan?
        > >
        > > I really don't want to - crashes are no fun! ;-) But will let you
        > > know if it happens again. It was after entering a bunch of
        > > transactions after paying bills today.
        > >
        > >> Did you by chance write down the error?
        > >
        > > No, sorry, but I will if it happens again.
        > >
        > > Susan

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • SplashData
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2003
          Yes, this is the same error that will be fixed.

          Blaine