Stopping Crop/Zoom in Splash Photo

  • mark_anderson_us <mark_anderson_us@yahoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hi Guys

      I've tried a few photo apps for Palm OS5 on Tungsten and Splash
      Photo is the best, except for one thing:

      I want to be able to preserve the aspect ration on ALL images (not
      image by image with the zoom tool) in the desktop app. Am I missing
      something, or is it planned for a future version. This is the one
      feature that's stopping me buying it.

      Another wish: set the default prefs for image size, format,
      destination, etc, drag and drop images onto app's shortcut and have
      it do everything (no need to lauch app and then drag and drop).
      Better still, have SplashPhoto as a "Send to..." target in the shell
      (on right click, liek WinZip, etc.)

      Apart from the feature I'm missing, great product!

      Regards

      Mark
    • Justin Cepelak
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        Hi Mark

        These are very interesting feature requests you have made.

        At this time there is no way to keep SplashPhoto from zooming to fill the
        square aspect ratio. I think most users prefer this default, but I can
        understand wanting to set this as a preference.

        Your second request turns SplashPhoto into a system level application, which
        is presumably more complicated, but we will note your interest in this
        feature.

        -Justin