Re: SplashData user forums are moving!

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 27, 2008
      Cameron - I agree with you - but I was called "resistant to change." I
      will use the forums when I have a problem, but I won't stay current on
      what's going on - the only forum I subscribed to was the announcement
      one. And I feel they lost a sales tool since I won't hear about
      creative uses of their software. Too many forums, as well. And the
      SplashID for Palm forum as 3 threads, all about SplashID for Mac.