Re: SplashID beta?

  • Bob Fately
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
      Justin, is it still true that the only SpashID connection to Blackberry
      (Pearl) is via Windows? Is a Mac version coming out any time soon,
      peperchance?

      BobF

      --- In SplashData@yahoogroups.com, SplashData <moderator@...> wrote:

      > Hi Alan,
      >
      > We have had our hands full with the SplashID 4 release on Pocket PC,
      > Smartphone and BlackBerry, so the Palm update was temporarily
      backburnered.
      > Once we get a few bugs killed on the aforementioned versions, we'll
      turn our
      > attention back to the Palm version.
      >
      > Thanks for your patience.
      >
      > --Justin
      > SplashData

    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        Yes, the only way to sync our software with a BlackBerry device is on
        Windows at this time. No plans to change that any time in the immediate
        future, sorry.

        --Justin
        SplashData