Can't purge transactions from Palm Device

  • johnmckee55303
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      I'm having trouble purging 2006 transactions from my Tungsten E2. I've
      tried to do it several times but still have an odd set of transactions
      left on the device. I have one dated 6/29/06, and then it jumps to
      8/7/06 and includes all up through 11/30/06. All the rest of my 2006
      transactions were purged on the first purge attempt. Since then, I
      can't get rid of these other 2006 transactions.

      Anyone else having this trouble?
    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
        Thanks for contacting us.

        I have never heard of this behavior nor have I seen it in my own tests.

        If you are otherwise happy with the data, I would note the ending balance,
        then delete the transactions by Ctrl-clicking to select the ones you want to
        delete together, then deleting them. Then change the ending balance back to
        what it should be. This is effectively the same result.

        --Justin
        SplashData