Re: SplashID 4.0

  • Owen Kelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2007
      One more point (and apologies if this has been mentioned already):

      In the Tree view on the Palm, the lists of categories and types are
      not in alphabetical order. I assume they are in their ID order.

      Is this deliberate or a bug?

      It would be ever so useful to have them listed alphabetically because
      the current display is simply confusing.

      (I am reporting this because I think that the Tree view, like the
      panel view on the desktop, are both VERY useful additions to the
      program, and I can see myself using them as the default views.)

      Cheers
      Owen
    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hi Owen,

        It is not deliberate, it is a bug we will be fixing in an update.

        --Justin
        SplashData