splash money not syncing with palm

  • dhennig85
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I've been using splash money for quite a while now, just a great
      product. Recently however, I noticed that my SM desktop was no longer
      syncing with my sony clie but that there was also no longer a splash
      money conduit listed in conduit list in the hotsync program. I usually
      use the desktop to enter transactions and then sync my pda so it's not
      that big a deal but any suggestions Justin as to where the conduit
      might be on my hard drive (splash money folder?) or if re-downloading
      the pda version would install the conduit again?
    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        Thanks for contacting us.

        Reinstalling SplashMoney should do the trick:

        http://www.splashdata.com/Downloads/SplashMoneyInstaller.exe

        --Justin
        SplashData