Hello!

  • gritsbec
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 8:57 AM
      Ok, I will jump right in and say hello. I have been using all the
      SplashData apps since I first discovered them and am pleased with
      all of them.

      I use a Prism with an SM card MemPlug module. I am looking forward
      to hearing how others are using SplashShopper.

      Becca
    • dustbunnyiam
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 2:18 PM
        Hi Becca! ;)

        Glad to see you here! Your my fav Splashshopper expert!

        For some reason, shortly after I downloaded the latest upgrade to
        Splashshopper, it stopped working on my desktop. The upgrade worked,
        and the first HotSync upgraded my Palm, but the next day I couldn't
        open the desktop version. Kept getting an error message. Anyway, I'm
        off to call them directly for help.

        Anyone else have this problem?

        Karen

        --- In SplashShopper@y..., "gritsbec" <beccaE@s...> wrote:
        > Ok, I will jump right in and say hello. I have been using all the
        > SplashData apps since I first discovered them and am pleased with
        > all of them.
        >
        > I use a Prism with an SM card MemPlug module. I am looking forward
        > to hearing how others are using SplashShopper.
        >
        > Becca
      • Donna
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 4:44 PM
          I'm just checking in! Those of you on the organizedhome.com board know me as Bannod.

          Donna