Ashley's Today's Scripture *October 26, 2010*

  • April Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2010
      Ashley's Today's Scripture *October 26, 2010*

      Romans 8:6
      So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace

      When we let ourselves sin, when we know something is wrong and we do it anyway, our sinful nature begins to control us. When we know its not okay to take something and we do it anyway's our sins are controlling us. If we live in the way that we are letting God control us we will live a life of peace and we will also be in peace once we die. The life of sin is a hard road, full of trouble and many problems. If we live the life guided by the Holy Spirit then we will have a life that is peaceful and rewarding.

      Dear Lord,
      Thank You for this day, thank You for our home and for all You have blessed us with.
      I pray that as we live out our lives that You will keep Your Hand over our lives and that You will help us to refrain from our sinful nature.
      In Jesus' Name We Pray
      Amen

      Ashley
      Age 16

      Today's Scripture on You-Tube

      Today's Scripture on Facebook

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Do you have FACEBOOK? Then add Today's Scripture HERE
      You can now find Today's Scripture daily on You-Tube
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©Ashley Hunt 2010

      Love to have you visit!!