Ashley's Today's Scripture *July 1st, 2010* Happy Canada Day

  • April Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Ashley's Today's Scripture *July 1st, 2010* Happy Canada Day

      Psalm 86:11
      Teach me your ways, O Lord,
            That I may live according to your truth!
         Grant me purity of heart,
            So that I may honor you.

      When God teaches us His ways, we are learning so that we can live according to truth and so that we can obey His plan for our lives. We are putting God before ourselves when we are obedient. We are surrendering our lives to Him. God wants us to have a pure heart so that our thoughts and our actions will only honor Him. If we don't have a pure heart, our thoughts will not honor God and we will not be in the right mind set to honor Him.

      Dear Lord,
      Thank You for this day and thank You for Your word. Please help the Scriptures that we read to penetrate deep into our hearts so that we may learn to honor You with everything that we have.
      In Jesus' Name We Pray
      Amen

      Ashley
      Age 15

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Do you have FACEBOOK? Then add Today's Scripture HERE
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©Ashley Hunt 2010