Today's Scripture *Happy New Year* January 1, 2009*

  • April Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Today's Scripture *Happy New Year* January 1, 2009*

      Genesis 17:1
      When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life.

      The Lord told Abram, " I am El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life.
      God has the same message for us today. We are to obey the Lord in every respect because He is God--that is reason enough! If we don't think the benefits of obedience are worth it, consider who God is--the only One with the power and ability to meet your every need!

      Thank You Jesus for this new year ahead of us.
      We praise Your Mighty Name!
      May we live each day in obedience to You,
      Guide us and help us. Direct us and move us into a deeper relationship with You
      We love You Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen..

      May this New Year of 2009, be a year of growth for you.
      May your daily walk with the Lord be enriched and strengthened.
      I pray that the daily Scriptures will come into your homes this year and bless you!

      In His Service,
      April

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit
      http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2009