Today's Scripture *September 1, 2009*

  • April Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Today's Scripture *September 1, 2009*

      2 Chronicles 27:2
      Jotham did what was pleasing in the Lord’s sight. He did everything his father, Uzziah, had done, except that Jotham did not sin by entering the Temple of the Lord. But the people continued in their corrupt ways.

      Jotham was generally a good king ( 2 Chronicles 27: 6 King Jotham became powerful because he was careful to live in obedience to the Lord his God.), but his people remained corrupt as they had during his father Uzziah's reign. Those you lead will not always follow your example, but that should not affect the way you live for God. Keep living for Christ and trust that God will use your life for His glory.

      Thank You, Dear Jesus, for using our lives. May we daily dedicate our beings to Your eternal service.
      May others around us see Your goodness as we trust in You and give our lives to Your purposes.
      In Jesus' Name, Amen..

      Have a blessed day!
      April

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit
      http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2009