Today's Scripture *July 2, 1009*

  • April Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Today's Scripture *July 2, 1009*

      Psalm 42: 1-2
      As the deer longs for streams of water,
            So I long for you, O God.
       I thirst for God, the living God.
            When can I go and stand before him?

      As the life of a deer depends upon water, so our lives depend upon God.
      Those who seek Him and long to understand Him find eternal life. Feeling separated from God, this psalmist wouldn't rest until he restored his relationship with God because he knew that his very life depended on it.
      Do you thirst for God?

      God, we thirst and hunger for more of You in our lives.
      Come and fill us with Your presence. We want more of You and less of us.
      In Your Name, Amen..

      God bless,
      April

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit
      http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2009