Today's Scripture *April 2, 2009*

  • April Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Today's Scripture *April 2, 2009*
      Micah 2: 6-7
      "Do not prophesy," their prophets say.
             "Do not prophesy about these things;
             Disgrace will not overtake us."
      Should it be said, O house of Jacob:
             "Is the Spirit of the LORD angry?
             Does he do such things?"
             "Do not my words do good
             To him whose ways are upright?
      If these messages seem harsh, remember that God did not want to take revenge on Israel; He wanted to get them back on the right path. The people had rejected what was true and right, and they needed stern discipline.
      Children may think that discipline is harsh, but it helps keep them going in the right direction. If we only want God's comforting messages, we may miss what He has for us. Listen whenever God speaks, even when the message is hard to take.
      God we want all of You! We want to know Your ways. We want to follow along the path that You have chosen for us.
      When the discipline comes, may we accept Your perfect correction. In Jesus' Name, Amen..
      God bless you!
      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit
      http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2009