623Today's Scripture *October 28, 2010*

  • April Hunt
    Oct 28, 2010
      Today's Scripture *October 28, 2010*

      Proverbs 11: 9
      With their words; the godless destroy their friends, but knowledge will rescue the righteous.

      The mouth can be used either as a weapon or as a tool, hurting relationships or building them up.
      Sadly, it is often easier to destroy than to build, and most people have received more destructive comments than those that build up.
      Every person you meet today is either a demolition site or a construction opportunity.
      Your words will make a difference!
      Will they be weapons for destruction or tools for construction?

      Father God, help us to think before we speak.
      May the words we speak be words that build, encourage and are always spoken in love.
      Guide us, Lord before we speak, to search our hearts and use only words that You would have us speak.
      We want to see each human being as a construction opportunity and never be a party to a demolition site.
      We ask for Your Sovereign guidance. In Jesus' Name, Amen..

      God bless your week!
      In His Service,
      April

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Do you have FACEBOOK? Then add Today's Scripture HERE
      You can now find Today's Scripture daily on You-Tube
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      All other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2010

      Love to have you visit!!