619Today's "Marriage" Scripture by Jason Hunt *October 23-24, 2010*

  • April Hunt
    Oct 23, 2010

      Today's "Marriage" Scripture by Jason Hunt *October 23-24, 2010*

      Malachi 2:15
      Didn't the Lord make you one with your wife? In body and spirit you are his. And what does he want? Godly children from your union. So guard your heart; remain loyal to the wife of your youth.

        God's purpose from the get go was for us to populate the earth: Genesis 1:28 Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.”
      Nothing has changed, God's design for men was and is to have A wife and 'Fill the earth'. He wants us to bare and raise Godly children as husband and wife.
       Raising children is hard enough with two loving parents at home. Far too many children experience the distress and anguish of disfunction, separation or divorce. Malachi  warns the Jewish men to 'guard your heart'. God designed us to be with one spouse once and for all, also knowing that we need to guard our hearts in order to be loyal to the wife we chose.
       Remain one with your wife, spend your time and energy on loving her. If you do, you won't have time for anything else that may distract you from her.

      "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
      Theodore Hesburgh

      Lord, thank You for marriage. Help us all Lord to desire and maintain our purity.
      Guard our hearts Father from the temptations of this world.
      Let us leave a legacy of generations that love You.
      In Jesus' Name.
      Amen.

      Have a nice weekend!
      Jason Hunt

      Today's Scripture on You-Tube

      Today's Scripture on Facebook

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Do you have FACEBOOK? Then add Today's Scripture HERE
      You can now find Today's Scripture daily on You-Tube
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©Jason Hunt 2010

      Love to have you visit!!