616Today's Scripture *October 20, 2010*

  • April Hunt
    Oct 20, 2010
      Today's Scripture *October 20, 2010*

      Psalm 26: 7
      Singing a song of thanksgiving
            And telling of all your wonders.

      We are encouraged and taught throughout Scripture to "give thanks".
      Us humans spend an awful lot of time "telling" of our trials, hardships, problems, challenges, anger, disappointments and fears. But how much time do we really spend "telling of all" God's "wonders' ?
      Our greatest asset as a Kingdom builder is our own personal testimony; "Telling" others of all the ways God has rescued, loved, comforted and forgiven you. "Tell" of His wonders in your life! "Tell" of how He has changed you and rescued you! Give thanks to Him for who He is, all He's done in and for you, and all that He continues to do for all eternity! Give thanks!
      Psalm 107: 1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.
      Colossians 3: 15 And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.

      Thank You God! Thank You for who You are!
      Thank You for all You have done and continue to do!
      Let every breath--praise You Lord! We are so grateful!
      We worship You! In Jesus' Name, Amen..

      With thanksgiving,
      April

      Today's Scripture on You-Tube

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Do you have FACEBOOK? Then add Today's Scripture HERE
      You can now find Today's Scripture daily on You-Tube
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2010

      Love to have you visit!!