615Today's Scripture *October 19, 2010*

  • April Hunt
    Oct 18, 2010
      Today's Scripture *October 19, 2010*

      Colossians 3: 23
      Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.

      Since the Creation, God has given us work to do. If we could regard our work as an act of worship or service to God, such an attitude would take some of the menial, dull, hard work or boredom, out of it. We could work without complaining or resentment. If we would treat our job problems as the cost of discipleship.

      Lord, we want to serve You! May we do every job as unto You and done with You as our primary focus. May we work willingly at whatever you call us to do. May we truly work each day for and with You. In Jesus' Name, Amen ...

      Be blessed!
      Love April

      Today's Scripture on You-Tube

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Do you have FACEBOOK? Then add Today's Scripture HERE
      You can now find Today's Scripture daily on You-Tube
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2010

      Love to have you visit!!