610Today's Scripture *October 13, 2010*

  • April Hunt
    Oct 12 11:14 PM
      Today's Scripture *October 13, 2010*
      Psalm 119: 9
      How can a young person stay pure?
            By obeying your word.
      Raising children in this polluted world is often difficult and extremely challenging.
      One of the greatest challenges we face as parents and role models is keeping our children's eyes and ear gates pure.
      T.V, music, pop-culture, movies, novels, and the Internet are full of pollution and are easy access for any child in this century.
      So how do we keep our young people pure? The Word of God simply answers-- "By obeying" His Word!!
      Is Bible reading a priority in your home? Are your children/grand-children reading His Word?
      Purity starts and continues by submersing oneself in the Bible.
      What changes need to be made in your home Bible reading?
      Father God, we thank You today for Your direction for us in Your Word.
      May we raise our young people to know the importance of obeying Your Word.
      Help us to be good role models and show our children by our own actions and words--the value of purity and obeying Your Word.
      In Jesus' Name we pray, Amen...
      God bless!
      Today's Scripture on You-Tube
      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Do you have FACEBOOK? Then add Today's Scripture HERE
      You can now find Today's Scripture daily on You-Tube
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2010

      Love to have you visit!!