608Today's Scripture *October 9 & 10, 2010*

  • April Hunt
    Oct 9, 2010
      Today's Scripture *October 9 & 10, 2010*

      Psalm 119: 30
      I have chosen to be faithful;
            I have determined to live by your regulations.

      Following Jesus is a choice!
      Being faithful is a choice!
      Following the Word of God is something we not only choose to do but we determine to do with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
      What is your commitment level like when it comes to being faithful to God? Are you determined to follow Him?

      Father, we love You! And we are determined to follow Your Word.
      Lord, we choose to follow You! We choose to remain faithful to You!
      Help us and guide us daily as we determine to live by Your regulations.
      In Jesus' Name, Amen..

      Have a blessed weekend!
      In His continued service,
      April

      Today's Scripture on You-Tube

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Do you have FACEBOOK? Then add Today's Scripture HERE
      You can now find Today's Scripture daily on You-Tube
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2010

      Love to have you visit!!