605Today's Scripture *October 6, 2010*

  • April Hunt
    Oct 6, 2010
      Today's Scripture *October 6, 2010*

      Psalm 68: 19
      Praise the Lord; praise God our savior!
            For each day he carries us in his arms.

      Do you ever feel alone? Like no one cares? Like no one understands you or sees your pain, struggles, sadness, or desires?
      Praise God! For your Savior has you in His arms! "each day".
      God isn't just around you in the good times. God isn't just listening in the tough times.
      God is with you each day. No matter what the day may bring! God is with you! Carrying you, there for you, each and every day, in each and every moment.
      Praise the Lord! You are never alone!

      Thank You Jesus for always being with us!
      Thank You that we are never alone!
      We serve an Amazing Omnipresent God!
      A God who promised to carry us in His arms!
      Thank You Jesus! In Your Name! Amen

      God bless!
      April

      Today's Scripture on You-Tube

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Do you have FACEBOOK? Then add Today's Scripture HERE
      You can now find Today's Scripture daily on You-Tube
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      all other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2010

      Love to have you visit!!