598Today's Scripture *September 28, 2010*

  • April Hunt
    Sep 28, 2010
      Today's Scripture *September 28, 2010*

      Psalm 119: 162
      I rejoice in your word
            Like one who discovers a great treasure.

      What do you treasure most in your life?
      God's Word tells us where our treasure is there our heart will be also (Matthew 6: 21 Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.)
      Do you consider Bible reading a priority? How much time do you spend rejoicing in God's Word and in His Presence?
      Take time to reevaluate your treasures. God wants to take first place in your heart and in your day to day life.

      Father, thank You for reminding us all that we need to place You above all others and above all things in our life.
      May we today, reevaluate what we treasure. What we spend the most time thinking about, or doing.
      May we come to You, ready to hear from You! Thank You Jesus for Your Word. In Your Name, Amen..

      God bless you!
      April

      PS. Thank you so much for allowing me the one week break!
      I am back to sending the daily devotional and very blessed to be coming back into your homes with God's Word daily.
      Jason, Ashley and I appreciate your prayers and support!

      Today's Scripture on You-Tube

      Please do not remove when forwarding
      Thank you & God Bless

      To be added to the daily mailings send an email to
      TodaysScripture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Then Today's Scripture will be delivered to your email address--
      Or visit the web site below for daily postings of Today's Scripture.
      Do you have FACEBOOK? Then add Today's Scripture HERE
      You can now find Today's Scripture daily on You-Tube
      Questions or prayer needs? Visit http://www.justtheword.net/ or email april@...
        Bible Scripture from the New Living Translation & Some information & ideas from NLT Life Application Bible ;
      All other accompanying thoughts & prayers ©April Hunt 2010