27th Feb - Live Online - Meditation Upon The Soul's Journey: From Conception to Inception to Release

  • Oshana Online Classes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2011

      Sunday 27th February 2011
      Live Transmission Online Class
      Meditation Upon The Soul's Journey: From Conception to Inception to Release
      Your own senses will reveal the truth. You are not required to believe anything.

      The Live Transmission
      Audio Classes

      The Spiritual Family & Love Seeker Series

      Dear Fellow Soul,

      How often do you take full stock of your life?

      Probably not as often as you would like? It's very rewarding to gain a growing awareness of your purpose here.

      To that end, I am offering a live online class on the 27th February which really is a "Meditation Upon The Soul's Journey: From Conception to Inception to Release". If you can attend this class then I am sure that you will feel very fortunate. This meditation is beyond what you can ever imagine.

      Aside from a relaxing meditation, deep reflection upon your life, an experience of your beingness and a sense of meaning and place in existence you will also get a huge amounts of Enlightenment Transmission (not more than any other class but a good opportunity to develop your awareness of Transmission).

      I am happy to give an advance announcement of a very special 3-day Easter Transmission Intensive from the Long Good Friday to Easter Sunday in Helsinki, Finland from 22nd-24th April. It's non-residential, but we can advise about local accommodation. Book early for Easter, if you are coming from overseas.

      Personal consultations on Skype and phone have started and these One-to-Ones can be booked by e-mail.

      In the Enlightenment Transmission,
      Dave Oshana

       o waves rock

      Online Class Description
      Sunday 27th February 2011

      Meditation Upon The Soul's Journey:
      From Conception to Inception to Release

      Your own senses will reveal the truth. You are not required to believe anything - just come along for the ride of life discovery.

      5pm Helsinki - 3pm London - 10am New York - 9am Chicago - 7am Los Angeles

      Countdown Clock

      This online class is a live meditation upon the life force energy which has brought you into existence, supports you during your time in this world and takes you forward to the next port of call after this life.

      Knowing who you are and what you are can only happen when you see the whole picture. Your life, birth and eventual death are part of an inevitable sequence of cause and effect events. Whilst, the gross details are writ large and fixed in stone - i.e. that you will be born, live and die -the smaller details are not fixed and are subject to variation.

      Variations enter your life path at certain juncture points. However, you are unlikely to notice these places where changes can be made if you are hypnotised by the story of who you are. You can change your destiny by becoming aware of your scripted life and changing it.

      The best intervention possible involves allowing your innate intelligence to guide your life rather than the unnatural and faulty principles which have been imprinted upon you and accepted as your own. Helping you achieve this is my life work as a spiritual teacher.

      The first step to becoming fully aware and living the life that is suited for you is to become cognisant of the true reality of your life: how you got here, your original trajectory, the forces which rail against your way and how to overcome them.

      This first step starts with paying attention to what is happening in you and tracing the inner forces which move you back in time, linking in to the perpetual human dance of conception, inception and release, i.e. sex, life and physical death.

      Your own senses will reveal the truth. You are not required to believe anything - just come along for the ride of life discovery.

      Join me in this live meditation of a lifetime this Sunday as we connect across the world wide web. You only need a comfortable place to relax, listen and experience.

      To experience the Live Transmission Teaching: book your live internet audio class online at daveoshana.com.

      Further Live Transmission & Enlightenment Teaching classes continue on 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th March 2011. Always note the start time for your time zone.

      Live online classes and replay classes are 15€ (16€ if Paypal admin fee is added from your country) (now approx. $19.50). See the Book Class(es) page at DaveOshana.com for details

      Replay Classes

      Replays are always available upon request for listening at anytime - we have a growing selection of replays available to take your pick from, see: Available Class Replays

      One-on-One Guidance
      (By Phone or Skype)

      Your spiritual path is personal and requires individual customised guidance, an essential part of your spiritual process. You are welcome to apply for a private consultation with Dave Oshana. Only 1€ per minute.
      Read more Oshana One-on-Ones

      All events details will be added to Enlightenment-now.com's Meeting page

      enlightenment-now.com
      daveoshana.com

      Enlightenment-Now because time is running out

      [unsubscribe_link]