It should be 2,50,000 images. ... From: J.M. Garg Date: 17 June 2017 at 13:29 Subject: Off topic - Efloraofindia- Constructive use of datajmgarg1
Dear members, Decade long journey of Efloraofindia is one of the examples in constructive use of datajmgarg1
Hello All This demonstrates need for more Citizen Science data being made available to make better conservation planning.vjaybarve
As the name suggests, this group is for sharing information on Spiders. The group is limited to discussion in Indian context though anyone can become member.
This group also encourages sharing pictures of spiders. You may view some of the pictures Fliker Photo Tagged with SpiderIndia
- Feb 14, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.