"Movement to save Earth"

  • Sajeev TK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012

      Dear Friends

      We at Conservation Education Delhi are looking for people who are interested in helping the running of the Centre by volunteering with CEC. We are planning for a wide range of activities in this year (2012).

      There are different kinds of activities where we need volunteers.

      1. To conduct the Nature trails at CEC.
      2. To conduct a day visit programmes for the schools at CEC
      3. To conduct a day visit programmes for the colleges at CEC.
      4. To conduct a day visit programmes for the families at CEC.
      5. To conduct a day visit programmes for the corporates at CEC

      (For volunteers there will be a training programme, which is compulsory to be a volunteer. Those who are interested please register in the email id given below)

      We are also looking for people to act as resource person (locally) for our Special Events like

        1. Breakfast with Butterflies,
        2. Brunch with Birds,
        3. Walk with the Trees
        4. Hungama with Herbs…

      We are looking for people who have expertise in Mammals, Birds, Reptiles, Amphibians, Insects (General, Butterflies & Moths) Geology, Botany, Zoology or Forestry.  I am looking for resources at a local level so that the programmes can run more effectively and smoothly.

      All those who are keen to be a part of this Movement to save Earth please contact us in

      Sajeev TK                   098999155856       tk.sajeev@... or isajeev@...,

      Ishtiaque Ahamad             9868441983,    ias_2b@...

      Office phone 011- 26042010

      With regards