ladybird spider

  • Thomas V
    Message 1 of 8 , May 5, 2010

      I`ve never seen this spider before. Does anyone know what this is or has seen one anywhere before?

      This fellow was seen sitting beneath a banana leaf.  Thodupuzha, kerala.

      More images on my blog - http://naturemagnified.blogspot.com/2010/05/ladybird-spider-or-ladybird-spider.html

      Cheers

      Thomas

    • Sudhi