Re: [SpiderIndia] Need a book

  • nalini bongale
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      hello jay,
      you can purchase a field guide titled 'spiders of india' by sebastian& peter
      nalini g

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
        Hi Nalini

        Thanx to hear from you, but still i would like to know about this book that it is best for identification of spiders or not.

        Kindly let me know your answer soon

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
          jay,
          without fail u can identify at generic level. abt species level , u may or may not. for which u should  go through some websites abt which let you know later.