Common Grass Yellow & Crab spider

  • JANAKI TURAGA
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
    HI all,
    This is all about yellow colour. The common grass yellow  butterfly and the crab spider (which mimicked the colour of the flower it was sitting on waiting for prey) were both on the yellow spider flower.
    I could not take closer shots of the yellow coloured crab spider because I did not want to disturb the common grass yellow butterfly. And it was a very difficult angle too.
    enjoy
    Janaki Turaga