Spider photo

  • Yuwaraj Gurjar.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Here is one of the rare species of spider. i found
      this sp. in my badlapur farm and as per Mr. Dharmendra
      it is the 1st time occurance in maharashtra.

      Yuwaraj

      Dear Vijay,

      I am giving mr. dharmendr's email id. pls request him
      to join the group. Believe me he is as good as
      Krushnamegh. his email id is "dharmendra khandal" khandal_d@...

    • krushnamegh@mail.utexas.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        this is an awesome spider. what's its name?