Los Angeles California Donor - Can ship

  • John Norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2011
      I can provide fresh AI or ship. I have 6 success stories using shipping alone. I have Masters Degree in engineering and MBA, success full professional, Hazel /Brown/Green Eyes, smooth skin,  Silky Black Hair, 6' Tall, Weight 160lb, Disease, drug and alcohol free, Do not smoke, HIV , STD free (Can provide blood report), Very healthy, handsome, intelligent, 35 year old, high Quality potent sperms.  I am registered donor at local Sperm bank.