voting for the Uni-Koeln Awards 2012

  • Marcel Warnaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 10:44 PM
      ith the last results dripping in from places where the ice has not melted totally, it is time again to look back at the season that was; time to announce our skater-of-the-year election...
      THE 16TH ANNUAL UNI-KOELN AWARDS
      The election will take place in two rounds.

      Your self-appointed, international Uni-Koeln Awards committee, consisting of Marcel Warnaar, Erik van Leeuwen, Remco Knooihuizen and Nils Meland, have come up with a list of nominations. You can cast your votes on http://www.leidenatletiek.nl/uka12/

      It is up to you what you consider "best". It may be that one single race in Ammerstol, Astana or Calgary, or that skater that showed a constant form over the season or the one that overcame so many difficulties, it is up to you. Note that this "best" is a different concept from the one that is/was used for the Oscar.

      You can send in your votes until Saturday, May 5th.

      The Uni-Koeln Awards Committee,

      Marcel Warnaar
      Erik van Leeuwen
      Remco Knooihuizen