Re: [Skate] Re: Even Wetten leaves Team Mueller

  • Lars Finsen
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 7, 2007
      Den 7. aug. 2007 kl. 17.24 skrev Øyvind Erstad:

      > Knut Johannesen retired as we all know in 1964, but in his last
      > book - "På`n igjen" (p159) - he plan to make a comeback and start
      > on Fagernes in March-65 to win a cup for third and last time.
      > Do anyone remember if he did, and do anyone have the results?

      I know he didn't. I checked once. But results I don't have.

      I suppose even in 1965 he would have to train quite a bit in order to
      win a meet with the kind of participation you could expect in
      Fagernes those days. 1965 != 1936.

      Fagernes, one of the many lost lands of Norwegian speedskating. Will
      there ever be races there again? Ørjan Tvenge was the last skater to
      come from Fagernes I think.

      LEF

      ...from Redalsgrend, where we again had a brief visit of the summer
      yesterday...
    • Robert Hovde
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 7, 2007
        Den 7. aug. 2007 kl. 17.24 skrev Øyvind Erstad:

        > Knut Johannesen retired as we all know in 1964, but in his last
        > book - "På`n igjen" (p159) - he plan to make a comeback and start
        > on Fagernes in March-65 to win a cup for third and last time.
        > Do anyone remember if he did, and do anyone have the results?

        I know he didn't. I checked once. But results I don't have.

        -----

        International races were held in Fagernes on 13-14 March 1965 (but only
        one non-Norwegian – Jevgenij Grisjin – participated). The conditions
        were excellent the first day, while the sun was too strong the second
        day.

        I have the complete results, but provide only the medallists in the
        “Senior A” class below (there were also “Senior B” races).

        500 m
        1 Jevgenij Grisjin 40.6 (Track record)
        2 Bjørn Tveter 41.6
        3 Ole Hermann Aamodt 41.8

        3000 m
        1 Svein Erik Stiansen 4.33.8 (Track record)
        2 Tveter 4.39.0
        3 Willy Granlund 4.40.6

        1500 m
        1 Grisjin 2.12.2
        2 Stiansen 2.12.6
        3 Tveter 2.13.6

        5000 m
        1 Stiansen 8.05.7
        2 Granlund 8.08.9
        3 Tveter 8.14.3

        Samalog
        1 Stiansen 181.103
        2 Tveter 182,063
        3 Grisjin 182.070

        Robert Hovde

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        06.08.2007 16:53

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        06.08.2007 16:53

      • Matthias Opatz
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 11, 2007
          Is there anything to hear in Norway about Claudia's estimation so far
          regarding her change to the Mueller team?

          Matthias