New Version uploaded (SL V2.78 build 14)

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2012
      Hello all,

      After almost one year with the last 'stable' version, I have now
      uploaded a new version (which is *not* declared as "beta" because I
      think it's reasonably stable).

      As usual, the new version can be downloaded from here:

      http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/spectra1.html

      Direct link to the zipped installer:

      http://dl4yhf.ssl7.com/speclab/install_speclab.zip

      Revision history, with the last changes on top of the list:

      http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/speclab/revision.htm

      You will notice that most of the new features are quite 'specialized',
      and are totally unnecessary for many applications.
      So if for your application, the previous version did a good job and
      works stable, *then please keep it*.
      If the previous version didn't, please update to the most recent
      version, and if a problem still exists, report it here.

      Since this new 'official' version is out, I will not try to fix anything
      in the older code, because an awful lot has been changed 'under the hood'.

    • vbifyz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
        Both issues that I raised (HTTP server and FFT averaging) are resolved in this release.
        Thanks for your great software, Wolf!

        73, Mike VE3YXA