Re: [SpectrumLabUsers] Re: GPS without NMEA

    Message 1 of 13 , May 16, 2012
      Hello Christoph,

      Ok - one of the main differences between my (working) setup and yours is the length of the sync pulse.
      The Garmin sends pulses with 100 milliseconds duration, and the E-MU 0202 inverts the polarity. The software should automatically detect polarity, but there is definitely something wrong because the significant slope of the pulse does not appear where it should be in the screenshot (at t=0 s).

      I will check this issue with a function generator as soon as time permits.

      Am 15.05.2012 20:09, schrieb Christoph Maurer:

      Hi,

      the first possibility (sampling rate too far off) is unlikely, since a
      calibration via DCF77 with the same tolerance works.

      The screenshots (as well as a screenshot of the settings window is in
      the attachment, the syncd input has already been zoomed)

      Thanks
      Christoph