Re: Question: adding dB-SPL scale

  • muzieklampje
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      Thank you Wolf for the good advise. The peak-levels in the amplitude-scale are nearly simular to the b&k now.

      The next thing I have been strugling with is to create an accurate string to add to a button and more important to export to .txtfile
      Is there a string combination possible to combine the standard avrg and/or avrg_n level output-value(dB regarding to 1.0V) with a custom reference-level correction? I tried all kind of string combinations but nothing seems to work, for me it's higher level mathematics,and I'm afraid I'm not smart enough to understand what i'm doing wrong here.

      Btw.About the previous ans still existing memory mapping problem. A technical friend of mine looked into a 700mB .bin file of mine under linux and could not discover anything strange in the datastream at the 512mB point(that's the point where the datastream gets unreadable, and also the point where the 'flush buffer' behaviour occur.

      With kind regards and hoping for an example of how to get the string outputvalues right, Marc