spectrum lab

  • sakis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012
      I just download spectrum lab It seems to me that it must be a highly sophisticated tool

      Question 1:
      can a tool like that be used for THD measures in audio amplifiers?

      Question 2

      Is there a ""quick start guide" or similar help since there is a zillion of functions inside the software that are not easy to understand either by first look or by a NB in situations like that

      Thanks very much