Audio device selection Panel

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2011

      With the introduction of a Delta 1010 to my system I find it difficult to
      select the required device. The drop-down box is not wide enough.
      All I see is a list of 7 entries "** M-Audio Delta 1010LT"
      It was difficult with 3 Delta 44 cards but I could just see enough to
      distinguish the card number.

      I CAN manage, so this is not too urgent.
      WSPR software lists the devices and numbers so I have to cross-reference,
      except the numbers are offset by one...

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2011
        Hi Alan,

        Ok, I see the problem. Here, on my PC, the numbers for the audio devices are pretty useless because windoze keeps changing them, depending on which audio devices it sees during bootup. Plug in another USB devices, and some of those numbers move further down the list. Very ugly. I may have to replace the 'numbers' of the audio device with their 'names' for the configuration.

        It may be time to move the audio device selection to a new tab of the configuration screen, so the combo boxes can be made a bit wider.

        Good luck and all the best for 2012,
           Wolf .

        Wolf,