HTTP server question

  • vbifyz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2011
      I am playing with the SL's HTTP server functionality.
      Everything went fine, then one day the server began to send HTML files from the server_pages directory as text/plain type instead of text/html. Now any file is displayed as HTML source in Firefox 8.0 and not displayed at all in IE 8. If dragged to the browser window, the same file is displayed ok.
      I can't figure out what I've done to change the SL server behavior.

      73, Mike
    • vbifyz
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2011
        Sorry, IE 8 actually works, I just didn't type "http://" in the beginning of the URL.